Thursday, December 31, 2009

Psychiatrist Vancouver I'm Thinking Of Moving To Toronto Or Vancouver After High School-would They Be Good Fits For Me?

I'm thinking of moving to Toronto or Vancouver after high school-would they be good fits for me? - psychiatrist vancouver

I am a junior in an American High School (Massachusetts) and I thought going to the University of Toronto or UBC. I am very introverted, but I have no problems winning friends. I like the idea of living in a multicultural city, is it because I love to learn other cultures. I am very indie scene. I love to talk politics, but rarely have the opportunity, as most teens, where I do not seem keen to live (I'm) very liberal in passing. I'm sure that makes me a total nerd, but I'm in the library world in Toronto to go so bad, haha.

Which city was the scene of the best music?
Do you think that you enjoy and once again the other?
I or 3.33 weighted GPA (average of 88% in Canada), so I can mention me in both schools?
After college and med school eventually want a psychiatrist. Or is it the best city to plan for the career?

Thank you for the time to read and respond:)

3 comments:

J.J.'s Advice / Avis de J.J. said...

It is the city in which you really prefer it, and that the university offers courses that you want, but if you ask me, I would say Toronto is a better option for your career. Toronto is a much bigger city with more jobs. It is near other major cities such as Ottawa, Montreal and New York and is also closer to where you currently live, it would be easier for you to visit friends and family.

Both cities are multicultural, but Toronto is, and has a real cosmopolitan feel to it, they are not in Vancouver. When I compare the two cities for the Americans to be able, I would compare to Vancouver to Los Angeles, Toronto and New York. Vancouver is a city with more hippy, while Toronto best opportunities for the companies announced.
If you wanted the Navy to join navigation or forestry in Vancouver, it would be perfect, but I'm not so sure that the medical school.

Another town you might consider is Montreal. McGill University has an excellent program for health sciences and living in Quebec WuAP give you the option of French, to learn, if not already know.

Chuckles said...

If you go to Vancouver, see also Simon Fraser University. It is regarded as the coolest school in Canada, and still has an excellent reputation. If you manage a school in an urban forest and on the summit of a mountain. With architecture you have in dozens of television and film.

My daughter was there for the first year and there were no film crews, there are approximately 10% of the time.

YAHOO STINKS said...

JJ Avis has a perfect solution, except for one thing. I see I Vancouver to San Francisco and Los Angeles not. Toronto to New York is not comparable.

You think you're mistaken, I saw a documentary on NBC to choose how the students to learn in American universities in Canada because it has the cheapest way to Canada and universities are also a number of favorable "Financing of the United States Government . for students from the United States.

Post a Comment