Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Play Around On My Period If You've Taken Plan B, Did Your Period Come Early Or Late? And By How Much?

If you've taken plan B, did your period come early or late? And by how much? - how to play around on my period

My husband and I have a week vacation outside the U.S.. I want my period 3 Day before we go, but then sometimes for several days. And usually lasts one weeks anyway. It will really suck with my time during our vacation. When I am on the pill, used to playing with my tablet all the time and do come directly from one period to the beginning or what I wanted.

However, there was the possibility of taking Plan B to see if I can reproduce the same effect (could not) bcp for me, I had my tubal a year ago. I know Plan B is to get the "rule" with the rules, but I wanted to see some kind of survey, in which direction. Therefore, it has come earlier? late? And how many days he is off? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment