Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Percocet 25 Weeks Pregnant 25 Weeks Pregnant And Getting Severe Migraines?

25 weeks pregnant and getting severe migraines? - percocet 25 weeks pregnant

I got my first a month ago, I went to the emergency room and received an injection of Dilantin (which is a strong analgesic) said they give to pregnant women who come with a similar pain or worse. I also had a prescription for Percocet. But today I went to another terrible headache and I still have a chance and an IV bag, but this time the doctor gave me this speech about the incredible danger, I do not receive this vaccine during pregnancy (to say that I wanted to Enter in May a drug to me.) Now I'm afraid something wrong with my baby ... At the time I returned, I was again unbearable pain. Only half a percocet because the pain too strong to have more. I'm seriously more pain than I am, debilitating pain on the ground canOpen your eyes, move his head, speak, etc.
Like many other mothers had heavy medication during pregnancy to have similar problems? Does your baby suffer from side effects of medications?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my last pregnancy and After.it usually begin when I was pregnant, and it is debilitating.my doctor thought I was doing and I was dehydrated or something.so committed to the best I have worked with here: N / A A low-stress or stress general.Drink stopped plenty of fresh water and eliminating most sales / FAT / CRAPPY FOODS.Lots rest in sugar until side.Keep eat 3 meals a day and 1 or 2 snacks between meal.not Unsweetened much, but things carbohydrates bit.like a role, etc., or eggs and toast. In addition, you should check with your gynecologist for a referral to an endocrinologist to check her blood sugar in the blood 3 times a day, or if you environement.get ill.stay fresh air feel, if people are really far warm. Stay with any kind of cold / ENDEZÉS. Off-Off-rest.if just starting to feel icky before taking Tylenol control.but I would def. take care of himself, cut in the ass, before the opportunity to examine his blood start.also on the sodium salts pressure.stay.

Post a Comment