Friday, January 8, 2010

Astrological Numbers Astrology, Numerology And Number 8?

Astrology, numerology and number 8? - astrological numbers

Numerology and the number 8?
I think today is all about 7s, but I noticed strange things about me and number 8
a. the letters of my name up to 8
b. Number of my birthday by up to 8
c. In my table I have many planets in Aries in the 8th House (Pluto in the 1st)
d. and just for fun I also noticed something strange, indeed, the only man big influence in my life where the men whose names have the same initials (eg, s / s, p / p, k / k) and Aquarius (my Uranus is also the home of 1.).
I do not know whether or 8 has to do with money and power, I'm all about spirituality and poetry and things like that. However, I'm not lucky, I have things I could not avoid. Does anyone have something to say or offer Any opinions? Thank you!

3 comments:

KStateRG said...

everything is just a coincidence

No comparison of life for many

milly_19... said...

Significance of the number 8 is good and bad karma me) is my life lol Route

Production of wealth, executive, strength, self-discipline, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, your suppliers, size, material manifestation.

Love and blessings
Milly

Ted (Canton,OH) said...

You must read the book Cheiro about 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the numbers. I and is one of the best books I read. The book essentially says that if your birthday is to have up to 4 or 8, then a lot of karma in this life and have an interest in 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. people in your life. The number 4 or 8 also appear in many places in his life that the phone numbers or addresses, etc. ..... I hope the author's name written on the right side. Otherwise, e-mail and I will find the book.

Post a Comment