Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vintage Boombox Vintage BOOMBOX Question. How Can They Play MP3?

Vintage BOOMBOX question. How can they play MP3? - vintage boombox

I have a small collection of vintage boomboxes "golden age" of radio-cassette. (The 70's to mid 80's). I have some Sharp, Panasonic, Sanyo, JVC, s, and some of Sony.

The mechanisms of the band in most of the work unfotunately not from them, but I heard that a device or a device that can convert this a vintage boombox to play MP3s. Is that true?

The sound of the radio THR are large, the works speak to her, and all receivers are good, but I want to convert MP3 laity.

Any advice would be appreciated.

PS Does anyone else appreciate the aesthetics of the old boomboxes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can use an input power an iPod or other devices. I also used the microphone to play through the speakers.

Post a Comment